Indiana Onsite Wastewater Professionals Association
Installer Certification and CEU Opportunities
Please click links below for Registration Forms
June 30 Hendricks County 4-H Fairgrounds & Conference Center, 1900 E. Main St, Danville, IN 46122
July 9 Washington County Community Building in Pekin Park, 340 E Park St, Pekin, IN 47165
July 15 Marshall County Fitness Forum LifePlex, 2855 Miller Dr, Plymouth, IN 46563
Some important notes:
- You can attend either or both portions of the day -- the morning review session if you only need CEUs (4), the afternoon testing session if you wish to test without review or both.
- If you are only attending the morning review session to obtain CEUs, there's no charge.
- You must be an IOWPA member to become certified. We will add your membership dues to your fees for the day if you are not currently a member.
- If your IOWPA membership has lapsed, you will need to bring your membership dues up-to-date.
- The tests are open book in that you can use a printed copy of Rule 410 IAC 6-8.3. One will be provided to you if you are registered for testing.
- Digital devices such as phones, iPads, etc., are not allowed during testing.
- We will be practicing social distancing in the review session and in testing. Masks are encouraged.
- A reminder that no certifications (installer or inspector) will expire in 2020, due to the difficulty of obtaining the needed CEUs for renewals. You must be current with IOWPA dues to take advantage of this extension.